Searching

Jan Roar Hansen

Sep 12, 2021, 8:08:27 AMSep 12
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com

A search for "Vengeance is thine" does not return GCD :: Issue :: Justice League #6 - Vengeance Is Thine (comics.org)

Jan

Jochen G.

Sep 12, 2021, 9:51:38 PMSep 12
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Strange, it does work for story:
https://www.comics.org/searchNew/?q=Vengeance+Is+Thine&search_object=story

I'll start an update for the search index, we can try in a day again,
maybe something changes.

Jochen

Am 12.09.21 um 14:08 schrieb Jan Roar Hansen:
> A search for "Vengeance is thine" does not return GCD :: Issue ::
> Justice League #6 - Vengeance Is Thine (comics.org)
> <https://www.comics.org/issue/2173455/>
>

> Jan
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gcd-tech/6964d3b86369f12dfa906d841994417f%40online.no
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gcd-tech/6964d3b86369f12dfa906d841994417f%40online.no?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jochen G.

Oct 8, 2021, 5:00:45 PMOct 8
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Works again after the search index rebuilt.