GCD YouTube page

Donald Dale Milne

Sep 23, 2022, 7:21:17 PM9/23/22
to main >> GCD Main, gcd-...@googlegroups.com, Gcd-editor, GCD Policy, gcd-...@googlegroups.com, gcd-tech
    We have some video tutorials used in our documentation wiki. There
are five at https://docs.comics.org/wiki/Video_Tutorials that no longer
work, because they were uploaded via a private page and the owner has
taken them down and withdrawn from activity at the GCD.  These videos
are likely outdated anyway, but we have no replacements for them.

    We also use another six videos that are hosted at the YouTube
account https://www.youtube.com/user/gcdcomics/featured .  I have not
been able to find the owner of this account, but the videos appear to
have been uploaded in 2011 by someone from the GCD.  If anyone has any
information that would allow us to use this account, please let me
know.  These videos are also likely outdated and should be replaced, but
we have no access to this GCD account at this time.

    And there another four videos uploaded by documentation coordinator
Miki Annamanthadoo.  Finally, Katie has just created a video about using
Character names.  Ideally, these should be consolidated with the videos
at the GCD account, again, but we have no access to this GCD account at
this time.

    Can anyone find who has access to that old YouTube GCD account at
https://www.youtube.com/user/gcdcomics/featured ?

- Don Milne