incorrect creator change?

1 view

Jan Roar Hansen

Nov 6, 2021, 7:31:05 AM11/6/21
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com

Is this change incorrect  ?

GCD :: Compare :: Creator :: Niels Larsen (comics.org)

Jan

Jochen G.

Nov 6, 2021, 7:33:03 AM11/6/21
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
you cannot delete a name that is marked 'Is Official Name' for technical
reasons. First change the flag, then delete the name in a second go.

Am 06.11.21 um 12:31 schrieb Jan Roar Hansen:
> Is this change incorrect  ?
>

> GCD :: Compare :: Creator :: Niels Larsen (comics.org)
> <https://www.comics.org/changeset/5860947/compare/>
>

> Jan
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gcd-tech/3bf07e645f08b2d7316430c88439c122%40online.no
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gcd-tech/3bf07e645f08b2d7316430c88439c122%40online.no?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jan Roar Hansen

Nov 6, 2021, 7:42:46 AM11/6/21
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Can I change the name that is marked 'Is Official Name' ?

Jan

Jochen G.

Nov 6, 2021, 7:44:19 AM11/6/21
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com