Fwd: Message from Chris using our contact-form

GCD Chair

Aug 17, 2022, 9:42:36 AM8/17/22
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: GCD Contact <con...@comics.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 8:35 PM
Subject: Message from Chris using our contact-form
To: GCD Contact <con...@comics.org>

Chris <> sends the following message via our contact form

+++++

I have not been able to add a new collection with the error stating the default own/buy must be selected even though I have selected it.

+++++

This message was sent via our contact form www.comics.org/contact/. When replying, please make sure to use the email given in the mail and that the reply does not have do-not...@comics.org as the recipient.

Alexandros Diamantidis

Aug 29, 2022, 6:59:14 AM8/29/22
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I just noticed that this message received no replies - if you
haven't replied to Chris, note the following message that appears when
addind a new collection having set a default own/buy status:

> To use "Default ownership status" the "Show own/want status" needs to
> be activated.

That is, there are some checkboxes in the "New collection" screen that
indicate the fields you want to track - you need to activate the "Show
own/want status" one.

Thanks,
Alexandros

* GCD Chair [2022-08-17 09:42]: