GCD Ballot Open: Hiring Rehman for tax and accounting services

GCD Voting

Jun 19, 2022, 9:30:26 AM6/19/22
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com

The topic 'Hiring Rehman for tax and accounting services' with text:

We authorize the GCD Chair to contact Rehman (https://www.rehmann.com/ ), explain the project's financial and tax situation, and request a quote for hiring them to assess our financials, recommend the steps needed to regain our tax-exempt non-profit status and work with us on an on-going basis to keep the GCD in good standing with the IRS.

is now open for voting at:

http://www.comics.org/voting/ballot/485/

The deadline is 26 June 2022 13:30:18 UTC.