Fwd: Sunday

Brent Templeton

May 31, 2018, 6:07:39 PM5/31/18
to GCCO-Announcement
From our recent soloist, opportunity to hear him and a small ensemble before the end of the year picnic, here is the message from David:

here is the URL if the link below doesn’t work:

From: David Niwa <dni...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2018 at 8:41 AM
Subject: Sunday
To: Olev Viro <olev...@gmail.com>

Olev,

Hopefully some of the GCCO folks are interested in the S@C concert at 3:00 on Sunday. Our concert is only an hour! They’ll be out in plenty of time to make the retreat so would you please give ‘em a nudge?

Here’s all they need to know and that the Tupelo Doughnut truck will be there. They can bring doughnuts to the retreat!!!

Thanks,