gcc-melt.org down

Joseph Jevnik

Aug 10, 2016, 5:31:08 PM8/10/16
to gcc-melt
I was trying to send someone a link to MELT; however, the site appears to be down. I have tried on two different networks to confirm. Has the site been moved?

Basile Starynkevitch

Aug 12, 2016, 4:43:43 AM8/12/16
to gcc-melt

Le mercredi 10 août 2016 23:31:08 UTC+2, Joseph Jevnik a écrit :
I was trying to send someone a link to MELT; however, the site appears to be down. I have tried on two different networks to confirm. Has the site been moved?

No the site is not moved and should be up (but it is down now).

I am on holidays with a very poor Internet connection. I'm afraid that I cannot reinstall my VPS now. I'll be able to do that on the last week of august perhaps.

Regards.

Basile Starynkevitch.

Basile Starynkevitch

Aug 13, 2016, 5:24:42 AM8/13/16
to gcc-melt

Le vendredi 12 août 2016 10:43:43 UTC+2, Basile Starynkevitch a écrit :
No the site is not moved and should be up (but it is down now).

I am on holidays with a very poor Internet connection. I'm afraid that I cannot reinstall my VPS now. I'll be able to do that on the last week of august perhaps.

I've been able to reboot the gcc-melt.org site. It should be visible now (august 13th, noon, CET)

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for having signaled the issue.

Regards.

--
Basile Starynkevitch