Polyhedral Benchmarks

abhilash bhandari

Aug 9, 2014, 10:54:08 AM8/9/14
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I'm searching for polyhedral benchmarks / suitable programs to test polyhedral optimizations like loop tiling. Preferably, C, C++ or  Java programs. I've implemented my new optimization in gcc-4.8 and currently I'm using PolyBench3.2 C for testing my new optimization. I see that
many of the loops that should be transformed (in this case loop tiling) are NOT being transformed. Apparently, loop interchange is not profitable and hence the loops are not being transformed.  How should I adapt my gcc so that I can test my new optimization with PolyBench3.2 C?

Also, it would be great if I can get any suggestions about other benchmarks that I can possibly use!!! In one of older mail chains, I see that someone has shared IBM XL team benchmarks. I'm not able to find them. I'm not sure if those benchmarks are shared with the whole group. If you are allowed to share those IBM XL benchmarks, can someone please do the needful?!!!

Thanks in advance..

---
Abhilash Bhandari
MS Research Scholar