Graphite tests failing for AVR architecture

vishnu...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2014, 3:27:57 AM3/21/14
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am analyzing the gcc regression test results for AVR architecture. Unfortunately Some test cases from the
Graphite test collection are failing for AVR architecture because of the size of array declared is too large for avr.
Is it possible to reduce the size of array for the test cases and test the graphite features ?

Regards
Vishnu KS

mircea....@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 1:54:24 PM3/26/14
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com, vishnu...@gmail.com, tob...@grosser.es
Hi,

I am not sure that understand your question.

It seems also that your question is very general - could you explain on one of the failing
tests what the problem is and what changes are needed for AVR..

Regards, Mircea

mircea....@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 2:09:06 PM3/26/14
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com, vishnu...@gmail.com, tob...@grosser.es
Hi,

I am not sure that understand the question.

It seems that your question is too general. Could you exemplify on one of the failing tests, what the problem is
and what changes are needed.

Regards, Mircea

mircea....@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 2:18:13 PM3/26/14
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com, vishnu...@gmail.com
Hi,

I am not sure that understand your question

It seems too general - maybe you could exemplify on one of the failing tests what the problem is and what
needs to be done.

Regards, Mircea

mircea....@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 2:27:50 PM3/26/14
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com, vishnu...@gmail.com

Vishnu K S

Mar 26, 2014, 3:38:50 PM3/26/14
to mircea....@gmail.com, gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com, tob...@grosser.es
Hi,

Some of the test cases added for graphite is failing for AVR port of gcc compiler. Take the test case : gcc.dg/graphite/scop-0.c. which is failing because the size of the array "a" is too big for avr gcc. So I was wondering is it possible to reduce the size of the array and test graphite feature.
You can find the list of test cases failing for graphite here : http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2014-03/msg01925.html

regards
Vishnu KS
--
Vishnu K S
Computer Science and Engineering (2008-2012)