configuration failure in building graphtie with cloog 0.16

zw

Sep 7, 2011, 11:13:40 AM9/7/11
to GCC GRAPHITE
Hi, all
I have a trouble with building GCC 4.6.0 with Graphite enabled.
Here
is my flow,
Step 1. Install PPL 0.11.2
Step 2. Install CLooG 0.16.2
Step 3. Build GCC 4.6.0 with Graphite enabled
./configure --enable-cloog-backend=isl \
--with-ppl=/tmp/chenwj/install/ \
--with-cloog=/tmp/chenwj/install/
checking whether ln works... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gnatbind... no
checking for gnatmake... no
checking whether compiler driver understands Ada... no
checking how to compare bootstrapped objects... cmp --ignore-
initial=16 $$f1 $$f2
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for PWL_handle_timeout in -lpwl... yes
checking for version 0.11 (revision 0 or later) of PPL... yes
checking for installed CLooG ISL... no
configure: error: Unable to find a usable CLooG. See config.log for
details.
Do I miss something? Thanks!
Regards,
Zeng

Tobias Grosser

Sep 7, 2011, 11:17:24 AM9/7/11
to gcc-gr...@googlegroups.com

Can you send the config.log file? Did you add the lib path of cloog and
isl to LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

Cheers
Tobi

Z W

Sep 8, 2011, 9:39:27 AM9/8/11
to GCC GRAPHITE
Thanks Tobias.

The config.log is in the attachment.And I have added the lib path of
cloog to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Is there any package which provides lib like libisl.a?

thanks
Zeng

config.log