Page "Agnes Ullmann seminar, 5p.m. June 16, 2009"

1 view

Becavin.c...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2009, 6:41:51 AM6/11/09
to gb-cri
Don't forget to make adverstise!!! and print poster

Cliquez sur http://groups.google.fr/group/gb-cri/web/agnes-ullmann-seminar-5p-m-june-16-2009
ou copiez et collez le lien dans la barre d'adresses du navigateur si
cela ne fonctionne pas.

alice demarez

Jun 11, 2009, 8:13:31 AM6/11/09
to gb-...@googlegroups.com
Hello I don't know if i make wrong but i can't access to the full size poster
And I think it will be better for printing

Timothée Flutre

Jun 15, 2009, 5:34:31 PM6/15/09
to gb-...@googlegroups.com
hi everybody
I unfortunately have a pretty bad news: I won't be able to make it tomorrow...
yes, I can already hear your cries of protest :(  (sorry Nina...)
but I'm sure you can understand what "too much work" means
I will do my best to come on friday at the IF and may see some of you there
tim