Volunteers - the time is nigh!

kegpony

Dec 4, 2009, 9:27:36 AM12/4/09
to gazosgambit
NEED

players/non-players

* Frisbee Central setup/breakdown both days, 3 volunteers for an hour
each morning and afternoon, haul gear to beach in morning and back to
Grill after games

9am Saturday Ryan Pickrell, someone, someone
4:30 Saturday Estrella Espinoza, someone, someone

9am Sunday
4:40 Sunday

non-players

* Frisbee Central shifts, one person - we need 4 volunteers to
cover these shifts ;

Saturday 10 - 1:15 Ryan Pickrell
Saturday 1:15 - 4:30
Sunday 10 - 1:15
Sunday 1:15 - 4:30

First aid kit, answer questions, sell discs, update scoreboard

everyone

* Beach cleanup after Saturday, Sunday games

Each team must provide at least one volunteer. Speak up here to sign
up! I'll also blast all captains via email.

Allison Cruz

Dec 4, 2009, 10:32:56 AM12/4/09
to gazos...@googlegroups.com
I'll help setup/breakdown frisbee central Saturday at 9am with Ryan.
Alli

Estrella

Dec 4, 2009, 10:44:25 AM12/4/09
to gazos...@googlegroups.com
Great Alli!

Everyone, We'll be editing the volunteer schedule here:   http://groups.google.com/group/gazosgambit/edit/volunteer-positions

Adam Farren

Dec 4, 2009, 2:30:36 PM12/4/09
to gazos...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Estrella.

I have four in my car who will be on field setup duty in the morning - we'll be there 8 AM!

adam