Help take the profit out of occupation

Nancy Kricorian

Jul 16, 2013, 9:55:47 AM7/16/13

Dear Friends,
We are trying to send THOUSANDS of messages to Blake Nordstrom of Nordstrom, Inc. letting him know that selling illegal settlement goods from Ahava is BAD BUSINESS. Our Causes petition has a goal of 5K and we are currently at 3,870. I need your help!

Please sign the petition:

If you aren't on FB or if you don't want to give Causes access to your account, you can send an email to Blake Nordstrom here:

After you sign (or if you already have signed) please share. Thanks so much. Your support is appreciated. Land and resource theft are ugly business.

Nancy

--
The only recognizable feature of hope is action.
Grace Paley