Pushing the Nordstrom/Ahava petition

Nancy Kricorian

Jul 3, 2013, 10:01:51 AM7/3/13
Dear Team,
Thanks so much for helping to push this Nordstrom/
Ahava petition. We set a rather steep goal of 5k, and in 20 hours we are north of 650. Please send to your lists, and keep posting via social media.

Here is the direct link to the Causes petition http://www.causes.com/actions/1755961-stolen-beauty-expose-the-ugly-secrets-from-the-dead-sea. You must be on Facebook to sign.

For people who are not on FB and can't use the Causes petition, you can sign the letter here: http://codepink.salsalabs.com/o/424/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=2727

For people on Twitter, below are three tweets with the link to the causes petition to cut and paste, or to edit as you will. Please don't post them all at once--should have a gap of at least twenty minutes between them. Preferred would be one in the morning, one mid-day and one after 5, but even ONE would be a big help.

HELP take the profit out of occupation: Ask Blake @nordstrom to DROP Ahava settlement goods http://ow.ly/mCE0N #BDS RT

ACT against occupation profiteering: Ask Blake @nordstrom to DROP Ahava settlement goods http://ow.ly/mCDNe #BDS RT

PLEASE help us reach 5k signatures: Ask Blake @nordstrom to DROP Ahava settlement goods http://ow.ly/mCE0C #BDS RT

Thanks again.

Nancy

--
The only recognizable feature of hope is action.
Grace Paley