Pursuing Justice in a Culture of Impunity

Nancy Kricorian

Jan 22, 2015, 5:55:58 PM1/22/15
Hey all,

Below is a link to a piece I wrote for The Armenian Weekly about Ivan Karakashian of Defence for Children International Palestine (bringing together my interests in Armenians and Palestinians and the place they share: East Jerusalem). Comments on the site, posts to social media, and sharing the link with your lists would be appreciated.

Ivan Karakashian of Defence for Children International Palestine: Pursuing Justice in a Culture of Impunity
http://armenianweekly.com/2015/01/22/karakashian-palestine/

You can also help the work of DCI Palestine by signing up for this Thunderclap as part of the #NoMoreForgottenLives campaign
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/20472-no-more-forgotten-lives

Best regards,

Nancy

--
The only recognizable feature of hope is action.
Grace Paley