Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Nancy Kricorian

lugemata,
15. okt 2014, 09:10:0815.10.14
kuni
Thought this would be of interest. NK

Dear All,

Here's a good opportunity to listen in to some of the leaders and thinkers in the movement to end the Israeli occupation and achieve justice and equality for all.

The first interview will start today (Wednesday) with poet and writer Remi Kanazi, followed the next day by former UN Special Rapporteur on Palestinian Human Rights Richard Falk, and on Friday by Haneez Zoabi, the first Palestinian Israeli woman to be elected to the Knesset and a participant in the Mavi Marmara flotilla to break the siege of Gaza.

Additional interviews will follow, one a day, and on November 1st you will be able to listen in to me! I'll be talking about CODEPINK's Stolen Beauty Ahava Boycott, the Stop SodaStream Boycott, and our soon-to-be-launched Stop Re/Max campaign, targeting the Israeli affiliate of an international real estate company that sells homes in illegal West Bank settlements.

Schedule of speakers
http://summit.katiemiranda.com/schedule-3/

You can sign up to join here:
http://summit.katiemiranda.com

Best regards,

Nancy K

--
The only recognizable feature of hope is action.
Grace Paley