KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS

mokemoke

Dec 2, 2018, 1:48:52 AM12/2/18
to GayToday

KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS

"Close the curtains," requested a tot, sitting in a pool of bright light. "The sun's looking at me too hard."

Someone asked a youngster when he would turn 6. He replied, "When I'm tired of being 5."

Seeing her first hailstorm, a 3-year-old exclaimed, "Mommy, it's raining dumplings!"

As her gramma frantically waved away a pesky fly with a white dishtowel, the granddaughter observed, "Maybe he thinks you're surrendering."

When  a child heard that her aunt just had a baby and it looked like her uncle, she said, "You mean he has a mustache?"

While shampooing her son, 4, the mom noted his hair was growing so fast he'd soon need it cut. He replied, "Maybe we shouldn't water it so much."

When complimented on her vocabulary, the 5-year-old nonchalantly responded, "I have words in my head I haven't even used yet."

His mom informed Brian that she was going outside to get a little sun. "But Mommy," he gulped, "You already have a little son -- me!"

When a boy reported two look-alike classmates at school, his parents said they were probably twins. The next day, he came home all bubbly and said, "Guess what? They're not only twins, they're brothers!"