Faith

mokemoke

Sep 6, 2018, 4:00:34 PM9/6/18
to GayToday

 Faith is actually pretty simple — it just means trust. That’s all it is, even though we try and make it complicated and mystic. Faith is trusting that the Lord is good, and that He’s going to do what He says He will do.

You see, God’s not going to keep you from doing great things for Him because you’ve messed up in your life or because you’ve made mistakes.

 Everyone has issues, but that’s the amazing thing about Christ crucified and resurrected. He doesn’t see our works, He sees the work of Christ on the cross.

The same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in and works through you today, so you don’t need to worry constantly about your mistakes and flaws.

Do your best, forget the rest, and trust Jesus to accomplish what you can’t!

Prayer

Lord, thank you that with you, nothing is impossible! I believe that the resurrection power of Jesus is working in and through my life today.