GD Meetings Currently Cancelled Until Further Notice

Gay District

Mar 17, 2020, 8:08:45 PM3/17/20
to gaydi...@googlegroups.com

Good Evening Everyone,

In coordination with the DC Center for the LGBT Community and their response to the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, Gay District will not be holding meetings/facilitated discussions (this includes the meeting that was tentatively scheduled for this Friday, March 20th, 2020) until further notice.

As the situation continues, we will work with the DC Center to ascertain when resuming meetings/facilitated discussions would be appropriate and will advise you all at that time.

In the meantime, please stay healthy and well and we will see you when the need for cancellation has subsided.

-Kamm