GD Discussion 9/20: That Little Thing Called Sex

Gay District

Sep 18, 2019, 12:03:20 AM9/18/19
to gaydi...@googlegroups.com, Predilection For Poodles, umberto....@gmail.com, nki...@gmail.com, zdo...@gmail.com
Hey everyone!
 Hope your September is going well! Join us this Friday as I (Emmanuel) facilitate this weeks topic:
“That Little Thing Called Sex”

Sex. It’s that thing that most adults do but seldom is something that’s talked about. Why is that?
To be fair within the LGBTQ it can be discussed more than normal but even then it may be more related to things like hook-up apps. Perhaps it’s a lack of spaces for such conversations? Or maybe there’s not much to discuss?

Join us this Friday, September 20th at 8:30 PM in the DC Center (Located at 2000 14th St NW #105, Washington, DC 20009) as we discuss first experiences, what you wish you had known and what makes talking about it so...awkward?