Tonight's Zoom Meeting - Apology and Moving Forward

Gay District

Apr 3, 2020, 9:06:38 PM4/3/20
to gaydi...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who were in attendance at the Gay District Zoom Meeting tonight at 8:00pm, please accept this sincere apology from Gay District for how the meeting played out. We realize that that experience could have been incredibly jarring and unsettling for folks and we ended the meeting because of that. Please bear with us as we continue to iron out the kinks and create a safe, inviting and supportive space for Gay District and its members. Please stay tuned, as we very much intend to find a solution that works for us and our members and we hope to hold our next meeting in a way that prevents what happened tonight from happening again.

With sincere thanks for your patience and support,

Gay District