GD Discussion 12/6: Holidays & The Future of Gay District

Gay District

Dec 3, 2019, 1:31:07 AM12/3/19
to gaydi...@googlegroups.com, Predilection For Poodles, zdo...@gmail.com, nki...@gmail.com, Beept...@gmail.com, umberto....@gmail.com, robert...@gmail.com, Ramoncito Caleon

Hey Everyone!

 Hope that your Thanksgivings went well and that December has started off good! Join us this Friday, December 6th for what will be our most important meeting (as well as last one of the year)!

Part of the evening will be facilitated by Diego Mariscal as we discuss the holidays and how they affect the Gay community.

For the other part we will be discussing the future of the group. If you’ve ever been interested in seeing what the group is like or come back after a long time away then we highly encourage this meeting to be the one for you!

We hope you’ll join us on Friday at 8:30 PM in the DC Center (located at 2000 14th St NW #105, Washington, DC 20009)

Have a wonderful week!

~Emmanuel

P.S. The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington DC is having their annual Holiday Show starting this Saturday, December 7th at 8PM at the Lincoln Theater on U Street! Other dates and times include Dec.14th at 3 & 8 PM and Dec. 15th @ 3 PM. It’s a great time with lovely music so please consider coming out if you can!