Gauntlt Meetups - New Time

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

James Wickett

未讀,
2013年1月25日 下午5:15:542013/1/25
收件者:gau...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We are setting up the calendar for gauntlt for 2013 and we need your input.  Once a week we do an open call with the contributors of gauntlt where we talk about new functionality, use cases and help each other use gauntlt.  This weekly call is open for anyone in the gauntlt google group to join.

We have some exciting plans for 2013 with a talk already submitted for Velocity and plans to engage the devops community at DevOps Days Austin and MV.  Since our talk at AppSec we have been picking up new users and have plans for tackling more exciting challenges.

If you are interested in being a part of the gauntlt team in 2013, can you fill out the below doodle poll with dates/times you are available to meet.  We are trying to identify a time that we can meet weekly over Google Hangout that works best for everyone.

Best,

James

回覆所有人
回覆作者