Offer opinions on Toolbars & Menus in AutoCAD

MistressOfTheDorkness

Apr 6, 2010, 7:19:41 PM4/6/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
The director of usability at Autodesk is asking for participants in a
survey on interface topics, feel free to chime in (she's been posting
polls on Twitter, too, so if you're on there, give her a follow if
you're interested).

ANNOUNCEMENT: TOOLBAR AND MENU SURVEY

Dear AutoCAD User!-
Please provide us with your opinion - the destiny of Toolbars is in
your hands!

Who Should Participate?
Any AutoCAD user

How To Participate?
Please submit your opinion via the Toolbars and Menus Survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Toolbars

Thanks for your help!-
AutoCAD Product Design & Usability Group
(Contact: elena....@autodesk.com)

Follow AutoCAD Research on Twitter!:
http://twitter.com/AutoCADResearch

MistressOfTheDorkness

Apr 27, 2010, 8:36:49 AM4/27/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
Please provide us with your opinions on the use of the internet when
accomplishing CAD work. We need your expertise on what content you
find valuable and useful to make sure that future releases support
your work effectively.

Please dedicate 30- 35 min of your time by submitting your responses
on this research.

Our Goal

To gain the most complete understanding about CAD-related internet
usage so that we may be able to make effective design decisions.

Who Should Participate?

This survey is open to individual contributors (Designers, Drafters),
CAD Managers and students using any AutoCAD variation for any period
of time.

How To Participate?

Please submit your opinion via the AutoCAD and the Internet Survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AutoCAD_Internet

Please contact us if you have any questions.

On Apr 6, 6:19 pm, MistressOfTheDorkness
<mistressofthedorkn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The director of usability at Autodesk is asking for participants in a
> survey on interface topics, feel free to chime in (she's been posting
> polls on Twitter, too, so if you're on there, give her a follow if
> you're interested).
>
> ANNOUNCEMENT: TOOLBAR AND MENU SURVEY
>
> Dear AutoCAD User!-
> Please provide us with your opinion - the destiny of Toolbars is in
> your hands!
>
> Who Should Participate?
> Any AutoCAD user
>
> How To Participate?
> Please submit your opinion via the Toolbars and Menus Survey:
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Toolbars
>
> Thanks for your help!-
> AutoCAD Product Design & Usability Group
> (Contact: elena.fade...@autodesk.com)
>
> Follow AutoCAD Research on Twitter!:http://twitter.com/AutoCADResearch

Groups "Gateway Autodesk Users Group" group.
For options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/GAUG?hl=en

MistressOfTheDorkness

May 25, 2010, 5:53:57 PM5/25/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
AutoCAD Product Design & Usability Team is looking for participants
for the study.
Topic: focus on Migration process, Migration tool and results of
migration.

Our Goal
To gain the most complete understanding about problems and requests
AutoCAD users may have while migrating their settings and
customization from a previous release of AutoCAD.

Who Should Participate?
We are looking for individual contributors or CAD managers with small
number of seats (less than 5- either standalone or multi-seat
standalone) with unsatisfying experience using Migration tool to
migrate settings from a previous version of AutoCAD.

How the Study will be Conducted?
We will schedule ~1 h interview session with you (remotely) and
discuss your experience with migration, results you expected, outcome
you’ve got.

When?
We are planning research between May 27 and June 2, 2010.

How To Sign Up?
Please submit qualification data and indicate your availability here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MigrationSignUp

Please contact us <Elena....@autodesk.com> if you have any
questions.