OT: Lord of the Rings fans?

MistressOfTheDorkness

May 10, 2011, 11:15:25 AM5/10/11
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
I know this isn't really a CAD/BIM topic, but, I hope no one minds too
much.

So, my problem is that I've got this Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit
game, but I have never found anyone to play it with.

I'm hoping that there are some other fans in the group and maybe 1-3
people in here would like to get together and play some?

I'll suggest the afternoon/evening of either Saturday May 28th or
Saturday June 18th at our house (near Sunset Hills, Mo) for potential
dates.

Anyone interested?

MistressOfTheDorkness

May 26, 2011, 3:52:23 PM5/26/11
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
~sigh~

Okay, my husband told me I was a huge dweeb for posting this.

Feeling like a huger dweeb cause I'm obviously the only dweeb in
here. ;-p

On May 10, 10:15 am, MistressOfTheDorkness