New GAUG President

Gateway AUG

Oct 20, 2009, 1:55:47 PM10/20/09
to ga...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

It gives me immense pleasure to introduce the new GAUG President – Brian Myers to you. Brian has had lots of experience with lots of Autodesk and other CAD software. In fact, he, along with Melanie founded the GAUG and has been part of the executive committee for a long time.

Brian has a very good talented team to help him to organize the future activities for the GAUG. The website will remain the same and most probably GAUG will communicate to you via this Google groups. You will hear from him shortly.

Even though I will be busy with my ‘growing’ family, I will be part of the GAUG in the coming months. These past couple of years with GAUG have been wonderful and I wish the best for the new committee members.

Thanks.

IMMANUEL NICHOLAS IYADURAI, LEED AP
Outgoing President - Gateway Autodesk User Group

Chris Von Feldt

Oct 21, 2009, 8:03:57 PM10/21/09
to ga...@googlegroups.com
we should get somebody on the web page... it's getting hits.