[Gateway AUG] Two Autodesk events in town this week - 4/29/10

MistressOfTheDorkness

Apr 27, 2010, 8:35:09 AM4/27/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
I was a little late hearing about these, so I wanted to make sure I
shared... These FREE events are both this Thursday, April the 29th.

http://www.hagerman.com/upcoming_Events/2011_launch_stlouis-aec.asp
There'll be one out at Hagerman's offices. Kate Morrical and Joe Gould
from Autodesk, and our very own Tomislav Zigo will be presenting at
that.
They're covering AutoCAD 2011, Revit Architecture 2011 and BIM for
Construction.

https://solutions.seilerinst.com/NewsandEvents/tabid/143/vw/3/ItemID/103/d/20100429/Default.aspx
This one is put on by Seiler but will be held at the offices of the
Lawrence Group downtown.
William Spier from Autodesk will be speaking.
"BIM for Buildings Retrofit & Renovation- Autodesk 2011 Seize the
Opportunity Special Event"
This live event is exclusively geared towards Executive Management,
Owners, Building Owners, Architects and Structural Engineers who want
to discover all the ways new Autodesk® 2011 BIM solutions for
Buildings can help turn their business challenges into opportunities -
so you can profit more and waste less. Additionally, in this unique
event setting you will see first hand a demonstration and discussions
how utilizing 3D Laser Scanning Technology for Building Retrofit &
Renovation is being utilized in many BIM models today.

I hope that if anyone is interested in attending, there will still be
some open spots available.

Obviously I'll be attending the one on Building Retrofit & Renovation,
hope to see some of you there.

Cheers.

Melanie

Groups "Gateway Autodesk Users Group" group.
For options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/GAUG?hl=en

MistressOfTheDorkness

Jun 10, 2010, 4:18:12 PM6/10/10
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
I see a notice for another one. I won't be able to attend, but, I'll
share the details here..

Presented By:
Peter Southwood ("Ask Pete")
Autodesk Technical Evangelist

DATA TO DESIGN - Seminar
Facing Changes in Today's Business Climate with Success!
Can you imagine a single showcase for all your workflow scenarios.
A single tool that will leverage data & information? (e.g. Free
planning/zoning, environmental impact studies, tax base information.)
Ability to write data out to many types of formats?
Ability to open a file regardless of format?
Leverage your data sooner for better decisions - all in a single
platform?

Where:
Seiler Instrument - St. Peters Office
1375 Triad Center Drive
(Just 10 minutes West from Hwy 270 & 364)
Saint Peters, MO. 63376

When: June 22nd, 2010

Cost: -0-

Time: 8:30 a.m. to Noon (8:30 check in- seminar starts at 9:00 a.m.)

to register:
http://tinyurl.com/22w332o