Fall GAUG meeting

1 view

nicholas iyadurai

Sep 4, 2009, 4:38:47 PM9/4/09
to Gateway Autodesk Users Group
We are in the process of planning our next GAUG meeting. Instead of
having a typical demo / tips n tricks meeting, this time around, we
are thinking of having a round table or a panel discussion on "Impacts
and changes in our industry because of the 3D / BIM tools".
To elaborate, I quote from Bruce Johnson (one of our members) email:
"I am interested in hearing from Revit and Autocad Architecture users
about how their work is changing, what to look for as everyone
migrates to 3D tools, and what business changes are taking place
because of the adoption of 3D cad software titles.
...it would be best to do some sort of cad manager meeting, or if it
should be a discussion that is led by 1 or 2 panel members to the
entire group that shows up..."
We are planning to have this meeting on September 30th Wednesday. If
you are a CAD/BIM Manager and have implemented Revit / AutoCAD for
Architecture / or any other 3D software in your office, we adjure you
to be one of the panel members. Please contact me asap.
If you have any ideas or topics that you would like to be discussed,
please let me know.
Nicholas Iyadurai
President - GAUG.

Bobcrovault