Fwd: Jaden Rashada Sues Napier (and others)

Shane Ford

May 29, 2024, 8:44:33 PMMay 29
to GatorTalk
FYI.  I ordered my copy. Last year’s magazine was awesome.

Sent from Shane’s iPhone
Go Gators!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Read & Reaction <Wi...@readandreaction.com>
Date: May 29, 2024 at 5:29:36 AM CDT
To: Shane <goufg...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Jaden Rashada Sues Napier (and others)

 Implications of the story that won't go away

Can I ask you to do us a favor?

You've trusted us to give us your contact information, presumably because you like the Florida Gators content we provide. Could you please forward this email to 5 of your Gators friends to help us get the word out about our preseason magazine?

We offer Read & Reaction for free because we don't like paywalls. But the only way we're able to do that is if the magazine sells well enough to make it worth it. We know you and your friends will learn cool info about the Gators so please let them know this is out!

Order Now! The Read & Reaction Gators 2024 Preview Magazine

I've tried to avoid writing about Jaden Rashada again, but given the statement that Billy Napier made yesterday and Hal Lewis representing Marcus Castro-Walker, it isn't something that can be ignored. Thus, I've written about what I believe the implications are of the story that just won't go away, but we all hope does soon. Thank you so much for your support and for sending this to your friends and colleagues. You're a big part of what we do, and we appreciate you getting the word out that what we're writing has value to you and to Gator Nation!

Go Gators!
- Will & Nick

Thanks so much for reading!

You can reach us at Wi...@readandreaction.com.

Thanks so much for reading!

You can reach us at Wi...@readandreaction.com.

Copyright © 2024 All rights reserved.

Facebook
Twitter
Website
Copyright © 2024 All rights reserved.

Facebook
Twitter
Website

Oliver Barry REALTRACS

May 29, 2024, 9:00:33 PMMay 29
to Gator Talk
I ordered it, too. The pdf is not very expensive nd you get it immediately.

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
Crye-Leike, Realtors
964 Main St
Nashville, TN 37206
Mobile: 615-972-4239
Office:  615-650-7447

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatortalk/9025C3B6-7892-4428-8A96-D7807E968666%40gmail.com.