9/11 News - AE911T in Florida THURSDAY & SATURDAY, JUNE 28 & 30

Wayne Cope

Jun 28, 2012, 4:23:39 AM6/28/12
to Gators9...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Friends & Acquaintances,

I have watched the entire pre-release version of the below documentary. For those wanting an exceptionally solid documentary to show to skeptics, or wanting to understand the issue for themselves, from the mouths of top experts in their respective fields, this is it. It does a superb job of demonstrating the gap between real evidence and the official story regarding the pulverization of three World Trade Center buildings, why psychological resistance has been a problem, and where we go from here. This is not historical; it's current events. The structure of our governance is currently predicated on a false version of what happened.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
present talks by
Richard Gage
and screenings of the final cut of their newest documentary
Experts Speak Out

You can view clips of ESO free online, or purchase a download or DVD of the whole film for a modest price. At the bottom of this email is a link to a previous edition of ESO in lower resolution, the entire thing available free online.

http://911expertsspeakout.org/
http://ae911truth.org/en/events.html

They are asking $10 admission, altho they say they won't turn anyone away for lack of money. On the other hand, it's possible the event will sell out, so be sure to get a ticket before you go.

The pre-release edition of the film is a bit over two hours, not sure about the length of the final cut, plus Richard will be speaking, so I'd guess the event might be three hours or more.

TAMPA BAY AREA
THURSDAY
JUNE 28
7:00 PM Showtime
Performing Arts Center
4951 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park (St. Petersburg), FL 33781
TICKETS:
http://expertsspeakout.eventbrite.com/
"Print out your Receipt as your Ticket to this event"

DAYTONA BEACH
SATURDAY
JUNE 30
7:00 PM Showtime
Gillespy Theater
News-Journal Center
221 N. Beach Street
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
TICKETS:
http://expertsspeakout.eventbrite.com/
"Print out your Receipt as your Ticket to this event"

The same tour will be in Atlanta on July 2, in the wonderful Little Five Points district (excellent arts and food district, huge food coop, affordable, etc.). Same tour, same film screening with Richard Gage. And also Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney and Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. I am not following this one, so confirm it independently.

ATLANTA
JULY 2
7:00 PM Showtime
7 Stages Theater
1105 Euclid Avenue
Little 5 Points
Atlanta, GA 30307
TICKETS:
http://expertsspeakout.eventbrite.com/
"Print out your Receipt as your Ticket to this event"

If you want to see "Experts Speak Out" FREE online, here is a link to an earlier version in a lower resolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Full-length, Pre-Release-v1.3; Low-Res.
by ae911truth | 9 months ago | 297,817 views
Other videos by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth can be found here
http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth

You might also try this link to see ESO for free, altho I have not confirmed this one.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-explosive-evidence-experts-speak-out/

Wayne

Eduardo Arenas

Jun 28, 2012, 5:17:32 AM6/28/12
to gators9...@googlegroups.com
This is great news. I wish I could be there for this, but I am currently out of the country and will not be able to attend... I hope it is wildly successful!

E.

--
MindRise
The mind is the answer.