Reminder of simul monday, 2/18

Jared

Feb 17, 2013, 11:03:44 PM2/17/13
to gatorch...@googlegroups.com
Hello GCC,
Many of you expressed interest in attending the simultaneous exhibition being held tomorrow at the Plaza of the Americas (played by FM Jonathan Sarfati, and hosted by UF SOMA). This is just a reminder that it is tomorrow and starts at 10 am so hope to see you there. My understanding is that is is part of a bigger event being held by SOMA, so I don't know how long exactly the simul is expected to last, but there is no pressure to play out the entire simul if you need to leave and just resign. Also, if you have an extra chess set, please bring one as it may be needed. Also, there will be a regular club meeting at 7 pm in the REITZ UNION on Wednesday, as Larsen 234 is taken at that time.
Jared