Ches meeting and FSU tourney

Jared

Mar 12, 2014, 12:17:05 AM3/12/14
to gatorch...@googlegroups.com
Announcement:
On Sunday March 16th we will be hosting a rated tournament with the FSU chess club. This tournament will take place in the Judaica room in library east beginning at 11 am, and will consist of 5 rounds of 20 minute & 5 second delay games. For those who've never seen the Judaica room, it is very nice and includes many historic chess sets on display.
Only a maximum of 10 players from our club can play so if you're interested, please attend our normal meeting (wednesday, 3/12 @7:00pm in larsen 234)  or email me with your uscf rating if you have one. Any current unrated members are welcome to join as well, however they will need to attend the larsen meeting and later buy a uscf membership before the tourney.