Getting couldn't find neither ZIP nor GZIP magic number

amud...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2022, 4:35:51 AM2/7/22
to Gatling User Group
Hi,
I have pushed zip file(agent-perf.zip)which is 77 MB in git repository via git lfs. I am using gatling frontline to run my simulation.
now when I am referring this file in my feeder file, its not able to read it. getting below error

02-07 07:25:55,776 [ERROR] i.g.a.Gatling$ - Run crashed
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Archive format not supported, couldn't find neither ZIP nor GZIP magic number

Here is my feeder file code:-

 val records: BatchableFeederBuilder[String] = csv("data/agent-perf.zip").unzip.batch.random

return records

can someone please help here?