Gatling enterpriseUpload Issue (Trial)

Alpesh Parmar

Jan 10, 2022, 11:17:01 AM1/10/22
to Gatling User Group
Hello,
I am using a free trial of Gatling Enterprise Cloud along with Gatling OS Tools. I have configured the package and API token onto enterprise cloud and is trying to upload package using mvn gatling:enterpriseUpload. However it gives me following error
Invalid UUID string: basePerf

Configuration of enterpriseUpload is as below

<plugin>
<groupId>io.gatling</groupId>
<artifactId>gatling-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${gatling-maven-plugin.version}</version>
<configuration>
<runMultipleSimulations>true</runMultipleSimulations>
<simulationsFolder>${project.basedir}/src/test/scala</simulationsFolder>
<failOnError>true</failOnError>
<jvmArgs>
<jvmArg>-Xss20M</jvmArg>
</jvmArgs>
<packageId>basePerf</packageId>
<!-- omit apiToken when using environment variable or Java System property instead -->
<apiToken>xxxxxxxxx</apiToken>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Please advise if you are facing similar issue and were able to resolve it,

Thanks

Stéphane LANDELLE

Jan 11, 2022, 2:47:10 AM1/11/22
to gat...@googlegroups.com