Handle concurrent user request

Sheron Sgj

Feb 14, 2022, 6:54:28 AM2/14/22
to Gatling User Group
How to handle concurrent user request on Gatling response time, and how it effects the groups timing ?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Feb 14, 2022, 6:57:34 AM2/14/22
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Politeness formulas?

--

Stéphane Landelle

Chief Technical Officer

slan...@gatling.io
gatling.io

facebook twitter linkedin

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 12:54 PM Sheron Sgj <care...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to handle concurrent user request on Gatling response time, and how it effects the groups timing ?

Sheron Sgj

Feb 14, 2022, 11:08:09 AM2/14/22
to Gatling User Group
Hi @stephane

for my scenario, i have req1, req2, req3, .... req6. Out of that req1, req2, req3 running sequentially but req4, req5, and req6 running parallel. how to simulate from our script and how to capture response time for req1, req2, req3, and the response time for the parallel request.