Report generation using Maven

Sergey Tokmakov

Aug 25, 2021, 9:24:20 AM8/25/21
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

I'm using the CI/CD solution including Jenkins, Maven and Gatling.

Sometimes I need to build a report from an existing simulation.log file  and it seems that Maven can not do it.

Anyone knows how to do it with the Maven (it is problematic to incorporate SBT or Cradle into existing environment)?

Regards

Stéphane LANDELLE

Aug 30, 2021, 10:36:43 AM8/30/21
to gat...@googlegroups.com
https://gatling.io/docs/gatling/reference/current/extensions/maven_plugin/#configuration

Use mvn gatling:help -Ddetail=true -Dgoal=test to print the description of all the available configuration options on the test goal.
--

Stéphane Landelle

Chief Technical Officer

slan...@gatling.io