Notifications Events triggering

Bharathi g

Sep 3, 2021, 5:47:52 AM9/3/21
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
Its regarding sending notifications by triggering an event. From VS code if we  give the endpoint like below we are able to send the notification. but in gatlaing how we have to define. it?

image.png

Stéphane LANDELLE

Sep 3, 2021, 5:56:29 AM9/3/21
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Oh, so when you were talking about "Events" in your previous posts, you actually meant "Azure Event Hub"?
There was no way anyone could have guessed.

So no, there's no built-in support for this product.
Maybe one could try building a support on top of the Java client library, but that's not for the faint-hearted and not something we from Gatling Corp can help without a contract.

Regards

--

Stéphane Landelle

Chief Technical Officer

slan...@gatling.io
gatling.io

facebook twitter linkedin

Bharathi g

Sep 3, 2021, 8:04:40 AM9/3/21
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Yes Azure Event Hub, so gatling does not support this?  my project is on Gatling tool only. anyother solutions?

Bharathi g

Sep 8, 2021, 11:38:59 AM9/8/21
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Achieved it by using below endpoint in POST Method:

along with Authorization: SAS Token