Version 3.7.3.1 added in maven central

Romain Albisson

Jan 11, 2022, 10:25:38 AM1/11/22
to Gatling User Group
I upgraded today my gatling gradle plugin to the newest version 3.7.3.1 but unfortunately this version is not yet added to maven central repository. When will we be able to fetch this new version from maven central ?

Sébastien BREVET

Jan 11, 2022, 10:30:06 AM1/11/22
to gat...@googlegroups.com

Hey!

I’m not sure I understand what you mean.
gatling-gradle-plugin is not and will not be published on maven central. Gradle uses its own repository to download plugins.
By default, this version of the plugin will add gatling 3.7.3 as a dependency
There is and never will be a version 3.7.3.1 of gatling-app itself => Please keep using 3.7.3.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 4:25 PM Romain Albisson <albisso...@gmail.com> wrote:
I upgraded today my gatling gradle plugin to the newest version 3.7.3.1 but unfortunately this version is not yet added to maven central repository. When will we be able to fetch this new version from maven central ?

Sébastien BREVET

Backend engineer

sbr...@gatling.io
gatling.io