How to append unique identifier in Gatling Config

Piyush Gupta

Jan 18, 2022, 6:20:49 AM1/18/22
to Gatling User Group

I am monitoring my gatling test through influxdb and grafana. I am facing issue in filtering runs with the same simulation executed repeatedly. For that I thought to append some unique identifier in rootPathPrefix in my gatling.conf. I tried to append date time identifier but its not working like "gatling". System.currentTimeMillis().

What is the current syntax to append datetime or any other unique identifier in rootPathPrefix variable?

Piyush GUpta

Jan 18, 2022, 8:56:24 AM1/18/22
to gat...@googlegroups.com
is it possible to put dynamic values in conf file at runtime ?

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 4:50 PM Piyush Gupta <piyu...@gojek.com> wrote:

I am monitoring my gatling test through influxdb and grafana. I am facing issue in filtering runs with the same simulation executed repeatedly. For that I thought to append some unique identifier in rootPathPrefix in my gatling.conf. I tried to append date time identifier but its not working like "gatling". System.currentTimeMillis().

What is the current syntax to append datetime or any other unique identifier in rootPathPrefix variable?

prabhakar jaiswal

Feb 15, 2022, 1:42:27 PM2/15/22
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stéphane,
how we can override the default value of rootPathPrefix at run time  ?