Archive format not supported, couldn't find neither ZIP nor GZIP magic number

amud...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2022, 4:35:45 AM2/7/22
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

I am using gatling frontline to run my simulation. I have pushed 79MB zip file to Git repository and referencing this zip file in my simulation

Here is the feeder file's code

val records: BatchableFeederBuilder[String] = csv("data/agent-perf.zip").unzip.batch.random

But in deployment its failing with below error in build logs

ava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Archive format not supported, couldn't find neither ZIP nor GZIP magic number at io.gatling.core.feeder.SeparatedValuesFeederSource$.$anonfun$unzip$2(FeederSource.scala:90)

can anyone please help here?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Feb 7, 2022, 4:44:27 AM2/7/22
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Compression formats typically have a few first bytes that indicate the format so that the decompressing program can figure out which algorithm to use.
  • for GZIP, the first 2 bytes must be 1F and 8B
  • for ZIP, the first 2 bytes must be P and K
Your file doesn't have those, meaning it uses a different compression algorithm we don't support (7-zip maybe).

--

Stéphane Landelle

Chief Technical Officer

slan...@gatling.io