REST Data Services in Grails

DaveKlein

Jul 26, 2010, 1:54:08 PM7/26/10
to Gateway Groovy Users
Please join us on August 3rd at 6:00pm as David Jacobs presents

Instant REST Data Services with "MetaThis REST"

This session is a follow-on to Dave Klein's talk on Grails REST
support, premiering a new Grails plugin for REST scaffolding that
automatically provides RESTful CRUD and query for an entire domain
model. I'll also demonstrate a companion plugin for data
administration that auto-configures a rich AJAX grid UI based on the
RESTful data services. This will be a good opportunity to discuss the
Grails plugin system and how it enables a plugin-oriented architecture
that provides loosely-coupled modular design of applications, services
and libraries, so come prepared with questions!

David will be debuting some pretty exciting technology and to go along
with that we will have a very exciting technology company as our
sponsor for the evening. Contegix, the company that hosts the Groovy
and Grails projects, as well as many other open source projects, and a
company known for providing the best managed hosting in the industry,
will be providing food, beverages, and prizes.

You don't want to miss this one!

See you there,
Dave