Java - Groovy - Grails Opportunity

Jana Moore

Aug 6, 2010, 3:49:33 PM8/6/10
to Gateway Groovy Users
Here is a role that I currently represent if you or someone you know
may be interested in taking a look...
6 month right to hire Java/Oracle/Groovy Developer
It is for a full life cycle Java Developer (not just a Systems
Analyst)...so, someone who can work with the customer, write
requirements, develop code, test, etc.
If interested in learning more, please contact Jana Moore at
866-278-8628 - S3 - STL. Thanks!

Denise

Aug 11, 2010, 11:44:53 AM8/11/10
to gateway...@googlegroups.com
Jana, thanks! I may know someone. What is the rate? Is it St Louis or would a move possibly be involved?