GATEWAY needs a logo!

Ra @ Gateway

Dec 31, 2007, 12:13:45 PM12/31/07
to Gateway Announcements
Good news, everyone!

I want to wish everyone who celebrates a Happy New Year!

GATEWAY - The MU* Community needs a logo for our website. The one we
have is ok, but it could be great! You get to help design it as part of
a contest.

The new logo should include the name of the game, and the address
(either web, telnet or both.) Also it should match the colours of the
website, especially the background for where it will fit. The place
where the current logo on the website, is where the new one will go.

The grand prize winner will get a $25 amazon.com gift certificate (or
equivellant in their local currency if they wish). The two runners up
will receive an honourable mention.

The deadline to enter is January 31, 2008 @ midnight game time. You
enter by submitting a +request with the URL where we can see your
banner, or send it by e-mail to st...@mu-gateway.net

If you have any questions about the contest, please don't hesitate to
page or +request for more information.

Ra

--
Ra, Coordinator
Gateway, The MU* Community

"Turn around, look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

- The Neverending Story