The Big Post

1 view

Ra @ Gateway

Jan 28, 2008, 3:17:43 PM1/28/08
to gateway-an...@googlegroups.com
Good news, everyone!

I have a few announcements for you today.

1. As some of you are aware, we started 2 Roundtable e-mail lists. One
for admins, and one for head wiz's. They have small, but growing
memberships. (They are listed at
http://mu-gateway.net/content/view/12/26/) I'm looking for one or two
good people to take over ownership of the lists. Someone who has a few
hours a week to generate some discussion and have a lively group. If
you're intereted and you think you can give the groups justice, drop me
a +request. You will of course be able to make use of the space already
provided here on Gateway, and will continue to have a link from our website.

2. A few of you have provided feedback that you'd like to see staff
around more. The problem with that is, we don't have the staff to meet
the demand that you're requesting. The good news here is, we're looking
for 3 - 4 good people to serve as Embassy Staff, Habitation Staff
(office/housing/gaming), Events Staff, and more. To apply, submit a
+request with your mu* resume and 2 references. One from a staff member
on a mu* where you currently or previously have played/staff and one
from a fellow player under the same criteria. We need a current e-mail
address for them so we can follow up with them. The deadline to apply is
Friday February 8 2008 @ noon game time.

3. What are we missing? A while back it was suggested that we poll the
community to see what other resources we could offer. Drop us a
suggestion via the +request command. We'll evaluate the idea, and see if
it is something we can implement. Gateway has a lot of potential, but we
need your input to realize it!

4. Logo contest. A reminder that the logo contest closes on January 31
2008. Check out board 1 for full details.

I appreciate everyone's participating in Gateway, and the goal of making
it a great community.

Ra

--
Ra, Coordinator
Gateway, The MU* Community

"Turn around, look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

- The Neverending Story