It's a new day

1 view

Ra @ Gateway

Dec 19, 2007, 6:43:32 AM12/19/07
to gateway-an...@googlegroups.com
Good news, everyone!!

Online Gaming Resource is now... GATEWAY - The MU* Community. We're
still the same, great chicken tasting mu* resource that you love to pick
up at the drive through at KFC.

We still feature:

* Embassies
* Table Top games
* Freestyle roleplay areas
* Mini-MU*'s
* And so much more!!

You can visit our lovely website at www.mu-gateway.net and connect to us
at connect.mu-gateway.net 6677 or 6700 Finally, you can reach our
helpful staff at st...@mu-gateway.net

The old telnet address will stop working on January 30, 2008. I suggest
you update your auto connect preferences in your mu* client.

Q: Will the old telnet address continue to work?
A: Not after January 30, 2008.

Q: Does GATEWAY really taste like chicken?
A: Log on and find out!

Q: I've never logged onto OGR. Is it too late?
A: It's never too late.

Q: I'm a vegetarian, can I log on to GATEWAY?
A: I'm a vegetarian too, and I run the place. So yes.

Q: What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
A: 42

We have a large, plentiful staff to help your chicken loving experience
be even more enjoyable. They are:

Ra - Coordinator
Supernova - First Officer & General Admin
Osiris - Rebirth & Reimaging Admin
Hathor - Events Staff
Bast - Housing & Gaming Staff
Ptah - Embassy Staff
Thoth - Coder
Sparks - Site Admin
Siobhan - Honorary Admin

On behalf of the entire GATEWAY staff, I'd like to wish you a happy
holiday, and all the best for 2008.

Ra

P.S. Join our announcement e-mail list at
http://announcements.mu-gateway.net

--
Ra, Coordinator
Gateway, The MU* Community

"Turn around, look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

- The Neverending Story