Progress thus far...

Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!

May 24, 2012, 2:38:55 PM5/24/12
to Garment Challenge Discussion Group
Hello fellow challenge particiapnts!

Here's what I know so far about where everyone is at.

Mah Lub: has a skirt in pins that she plans to wear on television!

Pam: is making zumba pants. She's told us about some set-backs, but
I know she'll pull through!

June: has been done for quite a while now. She made a totally cute
dress that I pinned to our pinterest board.

Lakshmi: has made a coat and plans to post it soon.

Kadie: has finished a dress and will post about it soon.

Kei: has sewn a shirred top that I just pinned to our pinterest
board.

Steph: is working on a swimsuit and has already made a blog post
about her progress.

Marci: hasn't told us what she's working on as far as I can
recall...what are you up to, Marci?

Lee: has finished her fab dress and I've pinned to our pinterest
board.

Melody: has finished a complete outfit! I've pinned your top/dress,
but she also made stretch lace leggings--cute!!

Lucija: has been a silent participant. I can't get her to answer
emails or sign up to this discussion group. :\

Jasmine: hmmm....I don't think I've heard anything from her either.
What's up Dear?

Katie: has made one top and worn it in public, but plans to create
some new for her official entry.

Traci: has the most darling curly-haired boys! I know that's not
challenge related, but I just had to say it! She has picked out a
pattern and fabric.

Kristin: has completed her first garment ever! I've pinned her top
to our pinterest board.

Helen: has been working on a paneled skirt for her daughter, but I
wonder what her plans are for this challenge. What are you making
just for you, Helen?

Kate: I may have missed a message or post, but I don't recall what
Kate has been up to regarding this challenge.

Nancy: I don't have any info on Nancy's progress.

Myieshea: recently sent us a message. She's already made a trail
run, but plans to refashion a t-shirt.

Adele: just finished a halter top that I've seen yet, but I'm sure
it's "mint" just like she says!

Donatella: our last entrant, hasn't signed up for this discussion
yet, but I talk to her via facebook, so I'll get her to remedy that
soon.

Rikka: has finished a top AND and a dress!!!! I'm editing photos
today and hope to have a blog post up tonight or tomorrow.

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone. Hopefully I have the most up to
date info--if not please set me straight. You have until midnight
(Honolulu, HI time zone) on May 31st to submit your entries. The best
to submit your entry is simple send us an "I'm done!!!!" email via our
nifty google discussion group. For the voting portion of this
challenge, please think about what photo you'd like for me to post on
the poll. If you don't let me know your preference, I'll simply
choose what I consider the best image from your blog post. For those
of you who don't have blogs, just email a photo of your finished work
and brief blurb about it. I'll create a blog post for you.

Anything else?

Oh yes, thanks so much for being so absolutely cool! I've loved
reading the discussions and visiting your blogs and getting to know
all of you bit by bit. I'm excited to see what we all come up with.
It's immensely satisfying to create the "voting" blog post where all
the finished projects are displayed. I can't wait to do that!!!!!

Best,
Rikka J.
Ricochet and Away!
Challenge Hostess