Final submission FAQ'a

Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!

May 31, 2012, 2:32:11 PM5/31/12
to Garment Challenge Discussion Group
Hello!

Congrats on those who have already the sewing challenge! Lots of
fantastic and inspiring garments out there! Bravo!

For those of you who are still sewing away today, you have until
midnight Honolulu time to submit your entry, Here's a handy link to
let you know what time it is in Honolulu:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=103

How do you submit your entry?
--Let us know you're done via this google discussion group.

What does Rikka need to set up the voting poll?
--All I really need is a photo of your finished garment. I will use a
photo from your blog post unless you send me one via email.

What if you don't finish in time?
--The world will not end, I promise. We still want to see what you
made. Please share with us! The voting portion is just for fun and
bragging rights, the real challenge is making something for yourself.
So please don't give up!

When and how can you vote?
--I'll have the voting page set up ASAP, which means June 2 or 3.
I'll post the link to the voting page in the discussion group along
with some voting buttons you can post on your blog to help promote the
challenge.

Lovely work ladies! I'm so impressed by what I've seen so far. This
challenge has been super fun for me.

Best,
Rikka

nannast...@charter.net

May 31, 2012, 2:44:24 PM5/31/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
hoo ray for midnight! lol! I gathered a whole row of my tiered skirt
only to discover I had it on a decorative stich ohhh how I dislike that
seam ripper lol!
Helen

Adele Uyan

May 31, 2012, 3:56:47 PM5/31/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
Mine is not scheduled to post till tomorrow so I will attach my pictures for now and will have the link to you tomorrow if that's ok :)
--
Mammy Made
http://mammymade.blogspot.com

Follow Me: http://mammymade.blogspot.com/p/follow-me.html
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mammy-Made/312570471052
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mammymade/

halter-top-collage.jpg

Adithis Amma

Jun 1, 2012, 1:08:05 AM6/1/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

What a pity that I forgot to make the post and had to make it last minute. Hope it counts. the outfit was made long time back during first week of may and was worn on 7th May 2012 itself!

Here is the link to the post!
http://www.adithisammasews.com/2012/06/burdastyle-sewing-handbook-coat-garment.html

Regards,
Lakshmi from Adithis Amma Sews
--

Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

Adele Uyan

Jun 1, 2012, 5:59:48 AM6/1/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com

Lakshmi, that coat is amazing! Well done x

Adithis Amma

Jun 1, 2012, 6:10:15 AM6/1/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
Thanks !