New Challenge has been announced!

1 view

Rikka J. @ Ricochet and Away!

Jun 11, 2012, 5:16:56 PM6/11/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
Check out next month's challenge:

I hope you all will consider signing up!

Voting is going greaton our garment challenge--keep promoting because it's working!  313 votes so far!

hugs,
Rikka

Pam

Jun 11, 2012, 9:57:12 PM6/11/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
Count me in, Rikka!!!

Cheers,
Pam

June Walker

Jun 11, 2012, 11:03:42 PM6/11/12
to garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
hmmmmm would love to do this, but I am moving in July from Iowa to Oregon so might be a tad busy!!!  But on the other hand, I DO have a craft show I signed up for at the end of July that I have to make purses for.. decisions, decisions....

oh what the heck Rikka.. count me in!!!!!

by the way, you all would crack up, packing some stuff tonight, found 7 jars of buttons, a shoebox size plastic container full of buttons, and a rolling pin full of buttons!

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:16:56 -0700
From: ricoche...@gmail.com
To: garment-challenge...@googlegroups.com
Subject: New Challenge has been announced!