Bootstrap stopping unexpectedly

bgene...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2017, 12:56:01 PM7/7/17
to garli_users
Hey guys,

I'm trying to run a simple ML with Garli on Cipres. I've set it to run 100 bootstrap replicates but the system keeps stopping bootstrapping on replicate 24. I also tried different configurations of bootstrap reps and search reps and the problem wasn't solved.
I double checked all analyses parameters and also my nexus file. I also tried to run the analysis using the same files on my laptop and it seems to go all right for now.
Does anybody know what could be happening?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno Genevcius

Derrick Zwickl

Jul 10, 2017, 4:54:28 PM7/10/17
to garli...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bruno,

There's no obvious cause for this that I can think of.  If you take a look at the end of all of  your output files, do any indicate a specific error message that might be terminating your runs?

Best,
Derrick