RAINBOW DIET

Roshan patil

Feb 2, 2011, 6:53:51 AM2/2/11
to Garis Panduan Diet Malaysia
Human life is incomplete without the colors. Have you ever thought of
the importance and role of color in our daily life? Psychologically
there are four prime colors – red, blue, yellow and green. Red color
correlates to energy; blue – intellectual, yellow-emotional, white -
sterility, green –balance and violet spiritual. These colors also
affect our health by the means of diet and nutrition. There are
following colors and their role in Rainbow Diet.all information about
Health and Diet
read carefully all posts in the below website

blog link :http://dietplushealth.blogspot.com/